quinta-feira, 8 de agosto de 2013

So if I were you...

Hi guys, here I'm with one more post - it's been a long time since I did the last one. 
My post this time is about giving advices to someone. This is the only case that I can use "were" when talking about ourseves.

So, as I said above you use this kind of sentence when talking to someone, giving them advices. For example:
- Bob I know you're passing through dificult times, but if I were you I would sell my house and buy a motorhome.

Did you catch that? I meant the structure.
If you did not, the stucture is:

- Subject + if I were you + modal verb (could, should) or condicional (would).

If you feel interested for this subject you may email me at meyerlandcourses@gmail.com for more information.

This is a little part of a class, you may not copy, Meyerland & CO.° all rights reserved.






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário